- Effects of out-migration on rice farming households and women left behind in Vietnam by Paris, T. ,Truong Thi Ngoc Chi, Rubzen Rola Maria Fay, Luis Joyce. In Gender, Technology and Development, Sage Publications, New Delhi, India. Read abstract here.
- Appropriate technology for the rural poor: an evaluation of women’s experience with the rice flour mill in Bangladesh by Paris, T. Diaz C., and Hossain Iftekhar. In Gender, Technology and Development, Sage Publications, New Delhi, India. (Accepted June 2009)
- Labour out migration on rice farming households and gender roles: synthesis of findings in Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam by Thelma R. Paris, Joyce Luis and Donald Villanueva, Maria Fay Rola-Rubzen, Truong Thi Ngoc Chi, Chaicharn Wongsanum. Click here to read more.
- Right rice in the right place: systematic change and farmer centered evaluation of rice germplasm for salt-affected areas, by various authors. In T. Hoanh, B.Szuster, S.P. Kam, A.Noble, and A.M. Ismail (eds) Tropical Deltas and Coastal Zones Community, Environment and Food Production at the Land-Water Interface (Purchase here)
- Impact of modern rice varieties in submergence prone lowlands: A case study, by Samal P., Paris T., and K. Rao, in ORYZA (Read here)