- Assessing the impact of participatory research in rice breeding on women farmers: a case study in eastern Uttar Pradesh, India by Paris T., A. Singh. A Cueno and V.Singh in Experimental Agriculture (2008) Volume 44, pp. 97-112 Cambridge University Press. (Click here)
- Impacts of labor outmigration to livelihoods of rice farming households in Vietnam by Chi TN, Paris TR, Luis J, in Family Gender Stud. 18(5): 70-87. ((ISSN 1859-1361). Published by Institute of Family and Gender Studies. (in Vietnamese)
- Labor out-migration, livelihood and gender roles; Synthesis of empirical findings in eastern India by Paris, T, Singh A, Singh RK, Saha NK, Lakra V, and Luis J in Science, technology, and trade for peace and prosperity , Edited by P.K. Aggarwal, J.K. Ladha, R.K. Singh, C. Devalumar, And B. Hardy. Published by IRRI, Indian Council of Agricultural Research and National Academy of Agricultural Sciences: 782 pages. ) Read on
- Germplasm and management strategies for enhancing productivity of salt-affected areas by Ismail AM, Thomson MJ, Paris TR, Singh RK, Gregorio G, Haefele S, Singh G, Gautam RK, Sharma SK, Singh DP, Ram PC, Salam MA, Lang TN, Draz MA, Moumeni A, Vadez V, Dhakhee A, Blumwald E, in The CGIAR Challenge Program on Water and Food, Colombo. p 145-149. Read abstract here
- Incorporating gender analysis in assessing the needs, opportunities, and benefits from research and technology development for salt-affected areas: a case in eastern Uttar Pradesh, India by Paris TR, Singh A, Cueno AD, Ismail A, Singh RP, Ram PC, Jagdish in Challenge Program on Water and Food, Colombo. p140-144. Read abstract and download paper here.
- Developing and disseminating resilient and productive rice varieties for drought prone environments in India by Kumar Arvind, Serraj R., Paris T., Haefele S., Anitha R., Atlin G., Verulkar S., Dongre P., Singh O.N., Swain P., Bose L., Sinha P.K., Mandal N.P., Dwivedi J.L., Hittalmani S., Chandrababu R., Robin S., Singh B.N., Mahto R.N., Shashidhar H.E., and Jain Abhinav, in Extended Abstract. Generation Challenge program, 2008. pp. 189-190
- Social sciences perspective in rice research and technology development in eastern India: Challenges and Opportunities by Paris, T, in Prasad C. and Suresh Babu (eds). Social Science Perspectives in Agriculture: A Thrust for Integration, International Conference on Social Science Perspectives in Agricultural Research and Development, IARI, New Delhi, 15-18 February 2006. VARDAD, EB 106, Maya Enclave New Delhi and Printed at Angkor Publishers, Noida, India, in pp 366-385.
- Mainstreaming social and gender concerns in participatory rice varietal improvement for rainfed environments in Eastern India by Paris, T. Singh A, Singh VN and Ram PC, in Participatory Plant Breeding and Knowledge Management for Strengthening Rural Livelihoods, Edited by V. Arunachalam. MSSRF, Chennai, India. pp. 102 – 129.