- Overview of the women in rice farming systems program by Paris, T. and del Rosario, in Proceedings of the Regional Workshop on Gender Issues in Teaching and Research Programs, in Agriculture and Natural Resources of the Southeast Asian University Consortium Members. Held 7-11 November, 1994. SEARCA, Los Banos, Laguna, Philippines
- Gender roles in rice farming systems in the Mekong River Delta: An exploratory study by Chi, T.T.,N Thi Khoa, B.T. Tam, and T. R. Paris in Vietnam and IRRI: A Partnership in Rice Research. Proceedings of a conference held in Hanoi, Vietnam, 4-7 May 1994. Edited by G.L. Denning and Vo Tong Xuan. Read abstract and download paper here.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of seed management technologies in rice farming in Central Luzon by Diaz, C. P., J. S. Luis, T. Paris and M. Hossain in Philippine Journal of Crop Science 1994. 19(2) 87-99. Read abstract.
- The process of technology development and transfer to women: a case of the microrice mill in Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines by T. R. Paris, C.P. Diaz. M. Hossain and A. Vasallo in IRRI Discussion Paper Series No. 8. Enhancing Incomes of Rural Women through Suitably Engineered Systems. Proceedings of an International Workshop held at IRRI, Los Banos, Laguna on 10-13 May 1994. Edited by G.R. Quick and T.R. Paris. Read summary here.
- Enhancing incomes of rural women through suitably engineered systems by Quick G.R. and T.R. Paris in IRRI Discussion Paper Series No.8. 10-13, May 1994. International Rice Research Institute, P.O.Box 933 Manila, Philippines.
- Developing small engineering technologies for rural women, Bautista E, A.B. Vasallo, R.F. Orge. C.P. Diaz and T.R. Paris, . In IRRI Discussion Paper Series No. 8. Enhancing Incomes of Rural Women through Suitably Engineered Systems. Proceedings of an International Workshop held at IRRI, Los Baños, Laguna on 10-13 May 1994. Edited by G.R. Quick and T.R. Paris.
- Labor substitution in Philippine rice farming systems: An analysis of gender work roles by Tisch, S and T. Paris in Rural Sociology 59(3) pp. 417-514. Read abstract here.
- Overview of the women in rice farming systems program by Paris, T. and del Rosario in Proceedings of the Regional Workshop on Gender Issues in Teaching and Research Programs, in Agriculture and Natural Resources of the Southeast Asian University Consortium Members
- Gender analysis in crop and animal research by Paris, T. In Crop-animal interaction. IRRI Discussion Paper Series No. 6. Proceedings of an International Workshop. Edited by C. Davendra and C. Sevilla.Held in Khon Kaen, Thailand. 27 Sept 1-Oct 1993.
- Adding value in rice production: a study on utilization of rice biomass and by-products in rainfed lowlands in Central Luzon by Diaz, C.P.,Hossain, N.,Paris, T.R.,Luis, J.S. in Philippine Journal of Crop Science (December 1994), v. 19(3) p. 127-140. Read abstract here.
- Rice Research for a Better Life for Women by Paris, T. , in the Australia-IRRI Day in Parliament House, Canberra, Australia, April 16, 1993. Published in Food Comes First for Asia. Crawford Fund for International Agricultural Research, Canberra, Australia.
- Socioeconomics issues concerning women in animal production by Paris, T. In Animal Production and Rural Development: Proceedings of the Sixth AAAP Animal Science Congress Vol. I. Edited by Pakapun Bunyavejchewin, Sattarat Sangdid, Kanokwan Hangsanet. Published by the The Animal Husbandry Association of Thailand, c/o Department of Animal Science, Kasetsart University, Bangkok 10900, Thailand. November 25, 1992.
- Gender Analysis: How It Made A Difference in a Farming Systems Research Project in Sta. Barbara, Pangasinan, Philippines by Paris, T. R. and J. Luis. In Gender Issues in Agriculture. Papers and Proceedings of the Regional Conference on Gender Issues in Agriculture. Held in Manila, Dec 5-6, 1990. Sponsored by ADB and UNIFEM.