- Case Study and Teaching Notes on Women in a Crop-Livestock Research in Sta. Barbara Pangasinan by Paris, T. R. in Gender and Agriculture: Working Together : Gender Analysis in Agriculture. Edited by Hilary Feldstein and Susan Poats. Published by Kumarian Press, Westfont, Connecticut, USA, 1989
- A Methodology in Integrating Women’s Concerns into Grain Post Harvest Research and Development Projects by Paris, T. R., held in Manila and Baguio, Philippines, July 4-8, 1989. in Rural Household Members in Grain Postproduction Systems. Proceedings of a Special Topics Workshop. Edited by A.S. Frio and J.O. Naewbanij. Published by the ASEAN Grain Postharvest Programme, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Technology Bias in Rice Post Harvest Systems in the Philippines: Evaluating the Needs of Women and Children by Paris, T. R., and B. Duff. presented in Manila and Baguio, Philippines, July 4-8, 1993. In Rural Household Members in Grain Postproduction Systems. Proceedings of a Special Topics Workshop. Edited by A.S. Frio and J.O. Naewbanji. Published by the ASEAN Grain Postharvest Programme, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Resource Book on Agroecosystems Analysis and Systems Diagnosis by C. Lightfoot, C. Pal Singh, and T. R. Paris in Results of the Training Workshop held in Birsa Agricultural University, July 11-18, 1989, IRRI. Published by IRRI and ICLARM, Philippines.
- Women in Rice Farming Systems: A Preliminary Report of An Action Research Program in Sta. Barbara, Pangasinan in: Filipino Women in Rice Farming Systems, by Paris, T. presented in the IRRI Saturday Seminar, January 31, 1987 and in the Workshop on Filipino Women in Rice Farming held on March 26, 1987 at the CEC, Los Baños, Laguna.
- Human Nutrition in Relation to Agricultural Production: An Example in the Philippines by Paris, T. R. and L. U. Unnevehr , in Policy Issues on Nutrition and Welfare, UPLB Agricultural Policy Working Group. Center for Policy and Development Studies. p. 183-237. Presented in the Farming Systems Research Socio-Economic Workshop, September, 1985, Los Baños, Philippines: IRRI. For document delivery, view here.
- Integrating Women’s Concerns in a Crop-Livestock Farming Systems Project in Sta. Barbara, Pangasinan, Philippines by Paris, T. R., in. Extension Bulletin No. 264. ASPAC. Food and Fertilizer Technology Center; presented in the Regional Seminar Workshop on Farming Systems Management in Asia, 23-27, June 1987, PCARRD, Los Baños, Philippines.
- Women in a Crop-Livestock Farming Systems Project in Sta. Barbara, Pangasinan by Paris, T. R., a paper presented at the Conference in Gender Issues in Farming Systems and Extension, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, February, 1986. In: Gender Issues in Farming Systems and Extension pp. 269-286 edited by Poats, Schmink, and Spring. West View Press, Inc. Boulder Colorado.
- Alternative Ways of Incorporating Women Concerns in Farming Research Sites: A Case of the Philippines by Paris, T. R. in Proceedings of the 17th Meeting of the Asian Rice Farming Systems Working Group Meeting on October 6-11, 1986, IRRI, Los Baños, Philippines.
- Women in Smallholder Livestock Production by Paris, T. R., in Proceedings on Crop-Livestock Systems Research Workshop, October, 1986. Farming Systems Research Institute, Department of Agriculture. Thailand and Asian Rice Farming Systems Network. International Rice Research Institute, Los Baños, Philippines.
- Economics of Small vs Large Scale Soybean Production in: Soybean in Tropical and Subtropical Cropping Systems by Price, E. C. and T. R. Paris in Proceedings of A Symposium, Tsukuba, Japan, September 26-October 1, 1983. Edited by S. Shanmusgasundaram and E. W. Sulzberger. 1985. pp. 395-402.
- Comparative Analysis of Cropping Systems: An Exploratory Study of 14 Rainfed Sites in the Philippines by Paris, T. R., Price, E. C. and Jayasuriya, S. K. in International Rice Publication Series No. 83, November, 1982.
- Changes in Burmese Rice Economy by Paris, T. R., S. K. Jayasuriya and U. Thein, in Ag. Economics Paper Series 82-10. November, 1982.